Revival Dawn is a One Piece RP forum, set in an alternate universe of the canon One Piece manga and anime.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Any and all characters with pioneer claims must check in at the Pioneer's Activity Check if they wish to keep their pioneer bonuses.
Ahoy-o, Pioneers! There have been some major updates to various site mechanics over the past few weeks. Please check them out here when you have the chance!
Share | 

Spirited Away!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laurel O’Halloran

Name : Laurel O'Halloran
Epithet : Hundred-Faced O’Halloran
Race : Human
Faction : Pirates
Crew : Apollo’s Pompokolin
Ship : Xu Fu
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Bake-Danuki
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 6
Attack (ATK) : 300
Defense (DEF) : 120
Reflex (RX) : 420
Willpower (WP) : 370
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 177,000,000
Berries : 50,000

PostSubject: Spirited Away!   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:44 pm

So, this is something I really should have posted up a long time ago, but then I got busy, then sick, and I’m about to be busy again...oy vey.

Short version is that I’ll be moving out to New York - not the city itself, more out west and close to the Pennsylvania border - some time between mid-October and the start of November, and starting the spring semester at the local university. (Sorry, Brood. ;( )

A lot of my time pre- and post-flu has been taken up chatting with the real estate agents out there for the house we’ll be purchasing, calling the university offices to get the essentials there squared away, and other miscellaneous needs like getting acquainted with the doctors and health facilities in case a medical emergency comes up. Everything else has pretty much been sleep, games, or manga. Mostly sleep. My birthday was the 11th, and I haven’t even had the energy to cut into my cake. That aforementioned flu (which hit everyone in my house, had to call an ambulance for dad at around 6 am a couple days later because of it, though he’s fine now) didn’t help any, either. Lol

Anyway, as far as things here go, well, at the cray-cray breakneck speeds of all the threads Laurel’s involved in are going, I think I’ll be okay to continue as normal by the time I get settled into the new place. Techniques-wise, I saw Gray’s notice, so I’ll take a look at it all when I can. I do know A Conveniently Shaped Statue is foremost on the chopping block to make way for a new tech, though, on account of having pretty much no synergy with either other techs or her stats, making it situational at best.

So yeah, sorry for the long period of quiet on my part. I still exist, just been wiped/putting off saying anything except to people immediately affected by me not being around.

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

PostSubject: Re: Spirited Away!   Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:54 pm

Oh man. It seems I wasn't the only one having a busy month! It's all good. Hope everyone feels better and recovers fully~

It's a shame that Conveniently Shaped Statue will have to be sawed through, but I have complete faith you'll come up with something equally statuesque in its place.

So, take your time and good luck with settling in at your new abode and place of education!

Spirited Away!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1