Revival Dawn is a One Piece RP forum, set in an alternate universe of the canon One Piece manga and anime.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Any and all characters with pioneer claims must check in at the Pioneer's Activity Check if they wish to keep their pioneer bonuses.
Ahoy-o, Pioneers! There have been some major updates to various site mechanics over the past few weeks. Please check them out here when you have the chance!
Share | 

The Killing love sparks again... [private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ikatteiru O. Hatta

Name : Ikatteiru O. Hatta
Epithet : Mad Hatter
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Primetime Pirates
Ship : The Big Time
Crew Position : Trickster
Devil Fruit : Ito Ito no Mi (String-String Fruit)
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 1
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000

PostSubject: The Killing love sparks again... [private]   Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:23 pm

The dimly lit streets, the sound of many different individuals filling the street. Those who were above the rest in their eyes had a wonderful lady around them or a group of their friends laughing and screaming into the streets. Indeed it was full of life, and many festivities would be going on all in one area for it was the weekend and that the hard workers, the drinkers, and the flirts were all out to play tonight. The objective? Oh, the pure enjoyment and amusement of one's self and what they truly desired thus it would only be logical that the party animal and trickster himself would be present and enjoy himself to the fullest. The wind was calm yet would carry and gentle breeze enough to show the elegance and beauty of some of the individuals within the crowd. However, he wouldn't be up to his normal antics and schemes but rather would seek to use one of his long lost passions and art forms that he would have learned from a wretched place to soothe the minds of those not so excited by the festivity transpiring this evening.

Nay, with the cloud, filled the somber sky, and the street lights were flickering from the sheer force of the movement within the town he would have taken place within the air his strings not being able to be seen by anyone. Blocked by the moonlight, it would just give a glow never seen before on this earth as he would have begun plucking at would have been nothing and empty void in his position.  It would have seemed the young man would have ended up drawing a crowd as they would have started surrounding him wonder how in the world anything was coming from the void, his emptiness. It was all an illusion and the more the people gathered and the more they tried to figure it out the louder the sounds coming from his area would be. But they wouldn't be that of the crowd but rather the plucking of strings and the sounds of music filling the air. As he got more confident and relaxed so did his music, becoming more elegant as he would begin to start swaying back and forth because of the breeze only adding to the illusion he would have had a wicked smile on his face.

Indeed it would seem he still had the skills for this art form through making it much easier with the help of his new found abilities; he was after all testing the extent of what he truly could do though he wouldn't even come close to realizing his potential on this beautiful day. No, he would use it for his amusement and the pure joy of seeing the people almost bowing before him as if he was a god among men.

However, he would have felt something that felt familiar. It would have caused a shift in his music and his attitude becoming darker and more emotionless. It seems the "Mad Hatter" would have been coming back; his voice would have carried through the streets reaching the ears of whoever would listen and hear the pain and damage in the man's soul. The plucking of the strings creating an echo effect within the streets as if there were whispers all around them. As his voice carried these words could be heard for at least a two-mile radius as if he was sitting right next to you whispering in your ear.

"When I look, to the skies I think about how we die.
Do we realize that we've already closed our eyes?
So I hold everything, a little bit closer on this roller coaster.
Everything falls apart some times, but everything seems so fine in my mind.
Time and Time again I will find, memories will climb my mind.
Stealing everything that once was mine.
Time and time again I will find.
Standing here under the stars to me they seem so far.

Tell me how they are, tell me why do we go towards.
So I hold everything, a little bit closer on this roller coaster.
Everything Falls apart sometimes, but everything seems so fine in my mind.
Time and time again I will find, memories will climb my spine."

Thus, he would slowly raise himself as people would start looking for themselves still trying to figure out how he would have accomplished this. Though it wouldn't matter he would have risen to the top of the building by the time anyone would have looked back and would have disappeared into the crowd changing from the generic t - shirt and pants that he was in into his usual attire. His mind would have almost blackened, and his attitude would have slowly changed the sinister smile would be the only thing left of the man for he would have moved onward as it was indeed a night for him to have fun. So that is what he planned to do fading into the crowd catching the attention of a few as he passed for his unique attire he wouldn't pay them any mind for they would have bored him simply by their expressions. No, he was on the hunt for something more interesting and much more amusing. Thus he would have stopped at a cafe on the side of the road ordering a simple brewed tea. As he would sit his legs crossed with his left hanging off the knee of the right he would watch as the crowds continued to move looking for his next toy to play with until he truly found what he was here to do...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Killing love sparks again... [private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1