Revival Dawn is a One Piece RP forum, set in an alternate universe of the canon One Piece manga and anime.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Any and all characters with pioneer claims must check in at the Pioneer's Activity Check if they wish to keep their pioneer bonuses.
Ahoy-o, Pioneers! There have been some major updates to various site mechanics over the past few weeks. Please check them out here when you have the chance!
Share | 
 

 Devil Fruit Claims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:50 pm

Diao ye Zong wrote:
Character Name: Diao ye Zong
Devil Fruit Name: Dogo Dogo no Mi (Bonk-Bonk Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The user gains the ability to write a sound effect on a solid surface (besides Seastone) simply by touching it, and create a short-lived corresponding effect either to or from that surface. For example, "bonk" creates a light impact, while "sparkle" lets the surface surrounding the writing glow brightly. Most sound effects are contextual, requiring Techniques to use their effect as desired.

"Dogo" (ドゴッ) is a Japanese onomatopoeia meant to represent the sound effect for a light impact equivalent to "Bonk", thus turning the user into a Bonk Human. Alternatively, the individual characters, "Do" (ド) and "Go" (ゴ) can each embody a variety of sound effects, from explosions, to ringing bells, to a certain inexplicable, rumbling, menacing aura...

Code:
[b]Dogo Dogo no Mi (Bonk-Bonk Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Diao ye Zong[/u].

Ooooh, that sounds really interesting. I can't wait to see it in action. (Tried to think of puns, but I'm too tired from work!)


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argent

avatar

Name : Neville Basil
Epithet : Argent
Age : 0
Race : Human
Faction : Revolutionaries
Devil Fruit : Hie Hie no Mi
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 1
Attack (ATK) : 230
Defense (DEF) : 120
Reflex (RX) : 200
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:30 pm

Character Name: Neville Basil
Devil Fruit Name: Hie Hie no mi Ice Ice fruit
Type: Logia
Description: The power of ice mimicry, generation, and manipulation
Code:

[b]Hie Hie no mi (Ice-Ice-Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Neville Basil[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 am

Argent wrote:
Character Name: Neville Basil
Devil Fruit Name: Hie Hie no mi Ice Ice fruit
Type: Logia
Description: The power of ice mimicry, generation, and manipulation
Code:

[b]Hie Hie no mi (Ice-Ice-Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Neville Basil[/u].


Woah, woah, woah. What? Did you not already claim Pero Pero no Mi?

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argent

avatar

Name : Neville Basil
Epithet : Argent
Age : 0
Race : Human
Faction : Revolutionaries
Devil Fruit : Hie Hie no Mi
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 1
Attack (ATK) : 230
Defense (DEF) : 120
Reflex (RX) : 200
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:44 am

Yes now I would like to return that which I haven't used. It would make more since for me to use the logia, since I can't predict my next roll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:09 pm

Argent wrote:
Yes now I would like to return that which I haven't used. It would make more since for me to use the logia, since I can't predict my next roll.
We never said you'd be rolling again. We said that you can pick anything under logia if you like. And I get that you wanna "return" the Pero Pero no Mi, but some explanation would be nice. I can't be a slave to your changing whims without some justification.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argent

avatar

Name : Neville Basil
Epithet : Argent
Age : 0
Race : Human
Faction : Revolutionaries
Devil Fruit : Hie Hie no Mi
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 1
Attack (ATK) : 230
Defense (DEF) : 120
Reflex (RX) : 200
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:24 pm

A new character comes with a new roll that is automatic. Or is that false information?
The explanation is that I rolled a logia this time, I can't control the next roll. So while I have the opportunity I would like to make use of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Argent wrote:
A new character comes with a new roll that is automatic. Or is that false information?
The explanation is that I rolled a logia this time, I can't control the next roll. So while I have the opportunity I would like to make use of it.

Alright. Fair enough. Changing your claim to Hie Hie no Mi then.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WezzaHD

avatar

Age : 0
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:08 am

Character Name: Wezza H. Dorian
Devil Fruit Name:Tori Tori no mi, model: Kiwi
Type: Zoan
Description: The ability to transform into a kiwi or a hybrid of one
Code:

[b]Tori Tori no mi, model: Kiwi (Bird Bird fruit, model: Kiwi)[/b] belongs to [u]Wezza H. Dorian[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:20 pm

WezzaHD wrote:
Character Name: Wezza H. Dorian
Devil Fruit Name:Tori Tori no mi, model: Kiwi
Type: Zoan
Description: The ability to transform into a kiwi or a hybrid of one
Code:

[b]Tori Tori no mi, model: Kiwi (Bird Bird fruit, model: Kiwi)[/b] belongs to [u]Wezza H. Dorian[/u].
Interesting choice. XD Can't wait to see what you do with it!


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Niko

avatar

Name : Niko Jewell
Epithet : Red Storm
Age : 21
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew Position : Navigator / Cartographer
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 75
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 40
Willpower (WP) : 45
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Character Name: Niko Jewell
Devil Fruit Name: Hito Hito no Mi: Model Raijin
Type: Mythic Zoan
Description: This Mythic Zoan allows the user to take on Full and Hybrid forms of Raijin, the God of Thunder. Along with the god's physical strength, the user gains the ability to conjure and manipulate thunder and lightning. The user is able to amplify the power of the thunder and lightning through the use of conjured drums. The user is also able to summon and command a Raijuu, or lightning wolf.
Code:

[b]Hito Hito no Mi: Model Raijin [Human Human Fruit: Model Raijin[/b] belongs to [u] Niko Jewell[/u].

((I think I've settled. We'll see what we can work out with this and have some fun.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:32 am

Niko wrote:
Character Name: Niko Jewell
Devil Fruit Name: Hito Hito no Mi: Model Raijin
Type: Mythic Zoan
Description: This Mythic Zoan allows the user to take on Full and Hybrid forms of Raijin, the God of Thunder. Along with the god's physical strength, the user gains the ability to conjure and manipulate thunder and lightning. The user is able to amplify the power of the thunder and lightning through the use of conjured drums. The user is also able to summon and command a Raijuu, or lightning wolf.
Code:

[b]Hito Hito no Mi: Model Raijin [Human Human Fruit: Model Raijin[/b] belongs to [u] Niko Jewell[/u].

((I think I've settled. We'll see what we can work out with this and have some fun.))

Ooooh, this sounds hella fun. Can't wait to see it in action~ I do warn you in advance though that the Raijuu summoning will have to be a technique and not a passive. Just because it stretches what we've seen from even mythical zoans so far (though we've really seen very little of them).


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathaniel Thorne

avatar


Name : Nathaniel Thorne
Epithet : 'Magic Man' Nathaniel Thorne
Age : 18
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : The Magic Circle Pirates
Ship : TBA
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Kussetsu Kussetsu no Mi (Refraction-Refraction Fruit)
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 3
Attack (ATK) : 195
Defense (DEF) : 210
Reflex (RX) : 190
Willpower (WP) : 205
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2563
Bounty : 101,101,101
Berries : 2,300,000
Posts : 69

PostSubject: Kussetsu Kussetsu no Mi (Refraction-Refraction Fruit)   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Character Name: Nathaniel Thorne
Devil Fruit Name: Kussetsu Kussetsu no Mi (Refraction-Refraction Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Kussetsu Kussetsu no Mi is a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that allows the user to refract or bend light, of which Nathaniel does in order to create illusions that can aid with both his attacks and his magic shows.
Code:

[b]Kussetsu Kussetsu no Mi (Refraction-Refraction Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Nathaniel Thorne[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:26 am

Nathaniel Thorne wrote:
Character Name: Nathaniel Thorne
Devil Fruit Name: Kussetsu Kussetsu no Mi (Refraction-Refraction Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Kussetsu Kussetsu no Mi is a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that allows the user to refract or bend light, of which Nathaniel does in order to create illusions that can aid with both his attacks and his magic shows.
Code:

[b]Kussetsu Kussetsu no Mi (Refraction-Refraction Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Nathaniel Thorne[/u].


Aha, I really like the idea behind this fruit. And it fits the apparent theme of the character really well! Can't wait to see how you use it.


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuji Kazama

avatar


Name : Ryuji Kazama
Epithet : Shivering Talon
Age : 25
Race : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew : 45th Shock Battalion
Ship : Whatever is issued
Crew Position : Rear-Admiral
Devil Fruit : Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Thunderbird
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 3
Attack (ATK) : 225
Defense (DEF) : 250
Reflex (RX) : 320
Willpower (WP) : 215
Level : 40
Experience Points : 4000
Berries : 5,050,000
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:18 pm

Character Name: Chuck Newriss
Devil Fruit Name: Bara-Bara no Mi, Chop-Chop Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Chop-Chop Fruit turns the user into a Splitting Human, allowing them to split any limb from their body and fly around except the feet.
Code:

[b]Bara Bara no Mi (Chop-Chop Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Chuck Newriss[/u].

________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:48 pm

Chucky wrote:
Character Name: Chuck Newriss
Devil Fruit Name: Bara-Bara no Mi, Chop-Chop Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Chop-Chop Fruit turns the user into a Splitting Human, allowing them to split any limb from their body and fly around except the feet.
Code:

[b]Bara Bara no Mi (Chop-Chop Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Chuck Newriss[/u].

Let's hope the Bara Bara no Mi serves you even better than it did Buggy!


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobalt

avatar


Name : Cobalt Stelle
Epithet : Blue Streak / Demon Blade
Age : 20
Race : Human
Faction : Shichibukai
Crew : Blue Rose Pirates
Ship : Luna Rosa
Crew Position : Captain
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 4
Attack (ATK) : 375
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 410
Willpower (WP) : 250
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 277,000,000
Berries : 5,150,000
Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:52 am

Character Name: Cobalt Stelle
Devil Fruit Name:Mag Mag no Mi/Magnet Magnet Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Magnet Magnet Fruit allows for the user to freely manipulate metallic objects through the use of magnetic forces, this includes attraction, repulsion, as well as a mixture of the two to cause objects to hover and move in a fluid manner through the fine tuning of the magnetic forces.
Code:

[b]Mag Mag no Mi (Magnet Magnet Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Cobalt Stelle[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Cobalt wrote:
Character Name: Cobalt Stelle
Devil Fruit Name:Mag Mag no Mi/Magnet Magnet Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Magnet Magnet Fruit allows for the user to freely manipulate metallic objects through the use of magnetic forces, this includes attraction, repulsion, as well as a mixture of the two to cause objects to hover and move in a fluid manner through the fine tuning of the magnetic forces.
Code:

[b]Mag Mag no Mi (Magnet-Magnet Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Cobalt Stelle[/u].


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cal

avatar

Age : 0
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:28 pm


Character Name: Forty Seven
Devil Fruit Name: Horu Horu no mi Hormone
Type: Paramecia
Description: The user can produces and inject special hormones with syringe like fingers. The user is considered a human engineer.
Code:

[b]Horu Horu no mi [Hormone DF][/b] belongs to [u]Forty Seven[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:02 pm

Forty seven wrote:

Character Name: Forty Seven
Devil Fruit Name: Horu Horu no mi Hormone
Type: Paramecia
Description: The user can produces and inject special hormones with syringe like fingers. The user is considered a human engineer.
Code:

[b]Horu Horu no Mi (Hormone-Hormone Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Forty Seven[/u].

I'm giving this fruit a semi-approval. The approval of this fruit will entirely depend on what sort of techniques you come up with.

Cobalt wrote:
Character Name: Cobalt Stelle
Devil Fruit Name:Mag Mag no Mi/Magnet Magnet Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Magnet Magnet Fruit allows for the user to freely manipulate metallic objects through the use of magnetic forces, this includes attraction, repulsion, as well as a mixture of the two to cause objects to hover and move in a fluid manner through the fine tuning of the magnetic forces.
Code:

[b]Mag Mag no Mi (Magnet-Magnet Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Cobalt Stelle[/u].


________________________________________________________


Last edited by Gray on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nova

avatar

Name : Nova Grace Oracle
Epithet : The Flash
Age : 0
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Devil Fruit : Pika Pika no Mi
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Bounty : 150,000
Berries : 23,700,000
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Character Name: Nova
Devil Fruit Name: Pika-Pika no Mi (Light-Light Fruit)
Type: Logia
Description: A logia fruit that allows the user to harness the power of light in order to become a light person. Like all abilities of a logia fruit, it will allow the user to transform, manipulate, move as fast as light (this is still dependent on the reflex stat) and finally transport themselves via the means of reflection.
Code:

[b]Pika-Pika no Mi[/b] belongs to [u]Nova[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Nova wrote:
Character Name: Nova
Devil Fruit Name: Pika-Pika no Mi (Light-Light Fruit)
Type: Logia
Description: A logia fruit that allows the user to harness the power of light in order to become a light person. Like all abilities of a logia fruit, it will allow the user to transform, manipulate, move as fast as light (this is still dependent on the reflex stat) and finally transport themselves via the means of reflection.
Code:

[b]Pika-Pika no Mi[/b] belongs to [u]Nova[/u].

Just so we're clear about manipulation, you can ONLY manipulate light that originates from your body (or what essentially is your body). Having said that...


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony G. Cross

avatar

Name : Tony G. Cross
Epithet : Don Flint
Age : 24
Race : Human
Faction : Mafia(formerly)
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Crew Position : N/A
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 55
Defense (DEF) : 65
Reflex (RX) : 50
Willpower (WP) : 40
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 1,050,000
Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:05 pm

Character Name: Rick Darko
Devil Fruit Name: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Leopard,    Cat-Cat Fruit, Model: Leopard
Type: Zoan
Description: The Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Leopard is a Zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to transform into a leopard hybrid and a full leopard at will.
Code:
[size=12][/size]
[size=12][b]Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Leopard (Cat-Cat Fruit, Model: Leopard)[/b] belongs to [u]Rick Darko[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Rick Darko wrote:
Character Name: Rick Darko
Devil Fruit Name: Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Leopard,    Cat-Cat Fruit, Model: Leopard
Type: Zoan
Description: The Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Leopard is a Zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to transform into a leopard hybrid and a full leopard at will.
Code:
[size=12][/size]
[size=12][b]Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Leopard (Cat-Cat Fruit, Model: Leopard)[/b] belongs to [u]Rick Darko[/u].


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony G. Cross

avatar

Name : Tony G. Cross
Epithet : Don Flint
Age : 24
Race : Human
Faction : Mafia(formerly)
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Crew Position : N/A
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 55
Defense (DEF) : 65
Reflex (RX) : 50
Willpower (WP) : 40
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 1,050,000
Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:41 am

Character Name: Tony G. Cross
Devil Fruit Name: Kiribi Kiribi no Mi/Flint-Flint Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: the Flint-Flint fruit is a Paramecia-type Devil fruit that allows the user to harden their body to similar properties like flint for offensive and defensive capabilities, also, the hardened parts can collide with each other or other metals to create sparks that could ignite flammable objects.
Code:
[size=12][/size]
[size=12][b]Kiribi Kiribi no Mi (Flint-Flint Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Tony G. Cross[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:42 am


Tony G. Cross wrote:
Character Name: Tony G. Cross
Devil Fruit Name: Kiribi Kiribi no Mi/Flint-Flint Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: the Flint-Flint fruit is a Paramecia-type Devil fruit that allows the user to harden their body to similar properties like flint for offensive and defensive capabilities, also, the hardened parts can collide with each other or other metals to create sparks that could ignite flammable objects.
Code:
[size=12][/size]
[size=12][b]Kiribi Kiribi no Mi (Flint-Flint Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Tony G. Cross[/u].

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anton La'croix

avatar

Name : Anton La'croix
Age : 23
Race : Human
Faction : Marine
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 4
Attack (ATK) : 250
Defense (DEF) : 260
Reflex (RX) : 265
Willpower (WP) : 250
Level : 40
Experience Points : 4068
Berries : 550,000
Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Character Name: Anton La'croix
Devil Fruit Name: Mushi Mushi no mi (Bug Bug Fruit): Model Grasshopper
Type: Zoan
Description: This fruit allows the user to transform into a grasshopper, as well as adopt a human/grasshopper hybrid form. This grants the user the abilities of a grasshopper, including jumping power, multiple limbs, chitenous exo-skeleton and the ability to generate sound with their legs.
Code:

[b]Mushi Mushi no Me (Bug Bug Fruit): Model Grasshopper[/b] belongs to [u]Anton La'croix[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:33 pm

Anton La'croix wrote:
Character Name: Anton La'croix
Devil Fruit Name: Mushi Mushi no mi (Bug Bug Fruit): Model Grasshopper
Type: Zoan
Description: This fruit allows the user to transform into a grasshopper, as well as adopt a human/grasshopper hybrid form. This grants the user the abilities of a grasshopper, including jumping power, multiple limbs, chitenous exo-skeleton and the ability to generate sound with their legs.
Code:

[b]Mushi Mushi no Me (Bug Bug Fruit): Model Grasshopper[/b] belongs to [u]Anton La'croix[/u].
Can't wait to see how this turns out!

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flaire

avatar

Name : Sunny D. Flaire
Epithet : Troublesome Child
Age : 18
Race : Human
Faction : Pirates
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 70
Defense (DEF) : 45
Reflex (RX) : 50
Willpower (WP) : 60
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:30 pm


Character Name: Sunny D Flaire
Devil Fruit Name: Plasma Plasma Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Plasma Plasma Fruit makes the user a Plasma Human, though easily confused with a Logia the user can not become plasma, but rather excretes plasma as if it were sweat. This plasma is in a liquid form and is extremely hot while also holding a magnetic charge allowing to to magnetize the objects it coats. The user also has control over the substance allowing them to create semi-solid objects.
Code:

[b]Plasma Plasma Fruit[/b] belongs to [u]Sunny D Flaire[/u].

________________________________________________________
Personal Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Flaire wrote:

Character Name: Sunny D Flaire
Devil Fruit Name: Plasma Plasma Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Plasma Plasma Fruit makes the user a Plasma Human, though easily confused with a Logia the user can not become plasma, but rather excretes plasma as if it were sweat. This plasma is in a liquid form and is extremely hot while also holding a magnetic charge allowing to to magnetize the objects it coats. The user also has control over the substance allowing them to create semi-solid objects.
Code:

[b](Plasma-Plasma Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Sunny D. Flaire[/u].

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hilda

avatar

Age : 0
Devil Fruit : Pamu Pamu no Mi (Pop-Pop Fruit)
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 1
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:14 am

Character Name: Hilda Valentina
Devil Fruit Name: Pamu Pamu No Mi Also known as the Pop Pop Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Pamu Pamu grants the user the ability to "rupture" things, creating a swelling point that then explodes not only utilizing the power of explosions but the power of shrapnel to slice foes who can escape the blast range, the user can not explode those with organic bodies [humans etc] but can rupture those with inorganic bodies such as cyborgs or toys, the user is immune to their own power and can even cause themselves to explode without any repurcussion.
Code:

[b]Pamu Pamu No Mi [Pop Pop Fruit][/b] belongs to [u]Hilda Valentina[/u].

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:49 pm


Hilda wrote:
Character Name: Hilda Valentina
Devil Fruit Name: Pamu Pamu No Mi Also known as the Pop Pop Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Pamu Pamu grants the user the ability to "rupture" things, creating a swelling point that then explodes not only utilizing the power of explosions but the power of shrapnel to slice foes who can escape the blast range, the user can not explode those with organic bodies [humans etc] but can rupture those with inorganic bodies such as cyborgs or toys, the user is immune to their own power and can even cause themselves to explode without any repurcussion.  
Code:

[b]Pamu Pamu No Mi [Pop Pop Fruit][/b] belongs to [u]Hilda Valentina[/u].


Be sure to check out the Pioneers thread to grab that last level 10 spot!

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chance Drax

avatar

Name : Chance Drax
Age : 20
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Character Name: Chance Drax
Devil Fruit Name: Paper paper fruit
Type: Logia
Description: The fruit allows you to phase or dodge attacks by splitting into paper, allows you to create any type of paper, allows control of all paper that comes out of him, can create unlimited amout of paper.
Code:

[b]paper paper no mi [/b] belongs to [u] Chance Dax[/u].
.



Last edited by jagged on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:55 pm

jagged wrote:


Character Name:  Chance Drax
Devil Fruit Name: Paper paper fruit
Type: Logia
Description: The fruit allows you to phase or dodge attacks by splitting into papaper, allows you to create any type of papaer, allows control of all papaper, allows any sort of writing or illistration to appear on any surface of paper with a thought.
Code:

[b]paper paper no mi [/b] belongs to [u] Chance Dax[/u].
.


This seems out of the purview of what a logia should be capable of. Besides, logia fruits generally give you the ability to turn into a fluid-like substance. What you're trying to get here seems more like a paramecia ability. You're welcome to make this a paramecia fruit and sell your logia fruit to someone else for berries. I can even recommend someone who might want to buy it off of you if you choose to sell it.

(Also, make up your mind if it's "paper", "papaer", or "papaper". Sheesh.)

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chance Drax

avatar

Name : Chance Drax
Age : 20
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Well its already a fruit ive had my eye on for awhile plus it is a reall non cannon devil fruit. If i still cant get paper then. Give me the swamp swamp devil fruit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:55 pm

jagged wrote:
Well its already a fruit ive had my eye on for awhile plus it is a reall non cannon devil fruit. If i still cant get paper then. Give me the swamp swamp devil fruit

What I'm trying to say is that you CAN have this devil fruit, just the class of the devil fruit based on the abilities you've described would be paramecia, not logia.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chance Drax

avatar

Name : Chance Drax
Age : 20
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Ok, ill still take it though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:00 pm

jagged wrote:
Ok, ill still take it though

Yes. That's fine. Just change your claim to say "paramecia" instead of "logia". And, what I'm also trying to suggest is that since you're technically not using your logia fruit, you can sell it to another player for money. If you'd like that, I can set it up for you.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chance Drax

avatar

Name : Chance Drax
Age : 20
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Oh no i meant i still want it as a logia, it non cannonly does all that plus it still has the logia abilities, if i cant get it as a logia then just give me swamp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:06 pm

jagged wrote:
Oh no i meant i still want it as a logia, it non cannonly does all that plus. And it still has the logia abilities

Okay. Let me list the abilities you can have for it as a paramecia, and the abilities you can have for it as a logia. Then you get to pick which one you want. e.e


Logia
You can split into pieces of paper to avoid attacks and you can regenerate your body using paper unless it's been cut with haki. You CANNOT affect any paper that doesn't come out of you.

Paramecia
You can still split into pieces of paper to avoid attacks and you can still regenerate your body using paper unless it's been cut with haki. But, with paramecia, it's also okay to have the ability to "write and illustrate" on paper that didn't come out of your body.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chance Drax

avatar

Name : Chance Drax
Age : 20
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Ill have the logia effect U-U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:11 pm

So be it. Just edit your claim to remove the writing and illustrating abilities then. Also, you can only control paper that YOU create. You can't control paper that already exists.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chance Drax

avatar

Name : Chance Drax
Age : 20
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Changed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:00 pm

jagged wrote:
Character Name:  Chance Drax
Devil Fruit Name: Paper paper fruit
Type: Logia
Description: The fruit allows you to phase or dodge attacks by splitting into paper, allows you to create any type of paper, allows control of all paper that comes out of him, can create unlimited amout of paper.
Code:

[b]paper paper no mi [/b] belongs to [u] Chance Dax[/u].
.


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red

avatar

Name : Damian D. Draco
Epithet : The Crimson Viper
Age : 24
Race : Human
Faction : Marine
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:23 am

Character Name: Damin D. Draco
Devil Fruit Name:  Kareru-Kareru no mi ( Wither Wither fruit)
Type:Paramecia
Description: The  Kareru-Kareru no mi gives the user the ability to produce a black sand like substance that has the ability to deteriorate everything it comes into contact with.
Code:

[b]Hakai Hakai no mi (Destruction Destruction fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Damian D. Draco[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Red wrote:
Character Name: Damin D. Draco
Devil Fruit Name:  Kareru-Kareru no mi ( Wither Wither fruit)
Type:Paramecia
Description: The  Kareru-Kareru no mi gives the user the ability to produce a black sand like substance that has the ability to deteriorate everything it comes into contact with.
Code:

[b]Hakai Hakai no mi (Destruction Destruction fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Damian D. Draco[/u].

This is too similar to the rot-rot fruit, which has already been claimed. Sorry.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red

avatar

Name : Damian D. Draco
Epithet : The Crimson Viper
Age : 24
Race : Human
Faction : Marine
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Second try

Character Name: Damian D. Draco
Devil Fruit Name: doku doku no mi
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Doku Doku no Mi is a paramecia devil fruit that allows the user to produce and control a variety of poisonous substances. Additionally, it gives them an immunity to all forms of poison.
Code:

[b]Doku Doku no mi (Poison Poison fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Damian D. Draco[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:31 pm

Red wrote:
Second try

Character Name: Damian D. Draco
Devil Fruit Name: doku doku no mi
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Doku Doku no Mi is a paramecia devil fruit that allows the user to produce and control a variety of poisonous substances. Additionally, it gives them an immunity to all forms of poison.
Code:

[b]Doku Doku no mi (Poison Poison fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Damian D. Draco[/u].


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lazarus D. Eon

avatar

Name : Lazarus. D. Eon
Epithet : Northern Star
Age : 19
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : -
Ship : -
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : San San No Mi - Acid Acid Parameica
Haoshoku : 5
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 5
Attack (ATK) : 440
Defense (DEF) : 320
Reflex (RX) : 270
Willpower (WP) : 325
Level : 56
Experience Points : 5600
Bounty : 295,000,000
Berries : 20,200,000
Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:07 am

Character Name: Punch D. Sundance
Devil Fruit Name: San San No Mi | Acid Acid Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description:
San San no Mi is a Paramecia Devil Fruit that gives one the ability to essentially, become an "Acid Man". Unlike Magella and others whose Devil Fruits are of the Logia type, San San no Mi is a Paramecia that gives one the ability to increase the pH level in all things(including his own body), thus causing them to become acids which the user is able to manipulate. San (酸) is the japanese word for Acid, thus making this fruit the Acid Acid Fruit in the English Version.
Code:

[b]San San No Mi(Acid Paramecia)[/b] belongs to [u]Punch D. Sundance[/u].

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1101

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:19 am

Caesar J. Cofresi wrote:
Character Name: Punch D. Sundance
Devil Fruit Name: San San No Mi | Acid Acid Fruit
Type: Paramecia
Description:
San San no Mi is a Paramecia Devil Fruit that gives one the ability to essentially, become an "Acid Man". Unlike Magella and others whose Devil Fruits are of the Logia type, San San no Mi is a Paramecia that gives one the ability to increase the pH level in all things(including his own body), thus causing them to become acids which the user is able to manipulate. San (酸) is the japanese word for Acid, thus making this fruit the Acid Acid Fruit in the English Version.
Code:

[b]San San No Mi(Acid Paramecia)[/b] belongs to [u]Punch D. Sundance[/u].

I'm not sure if you were implying that Magellan's fruit is a logia type, but it's not~ In any case-


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red

avatar

Name : Damian D. Draco
Epithet : The Crimson Viper
Age : 24
Race : Human
Faction : Marine
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Character Name: Seth Darken (NPC)
Devil Fruit Name: Suna Suna no mi (Sand Sand Fruit)
Type: Logia
Description: The Suna Suna no Mi (Sand Sand Fruit) is a logia-type devil fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into sand. In addition to controlling sand the fruit also allows the user to locate quicksand, set off sandstorms and absorb liquids.

Code:

[b] Suna Suna no mi (Sand Sand fruit)[/b] belongs to [u] Seth[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Devil Fruit Claims
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» about dead devil fruit users
» Hayato the devil fruit weapon (part 2)
» the most powerful devil fruit ever consumes
» Seishi Seishi no mi [Control Control devil fruit]
» Devil Fruit sheet

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Devil Fruits-
Jump to: