Revival Dawn is a One Piece RP forum, set in an alternate universe of the canon One Piece manga and anime.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Ahoy-o, Pioneers! There have been some major updates to various site mechanics over the past few weeks. Please check them out here when you have the chance!
There are still some pioneer spots left (to get extra goodies) for any new members joining us or those who missed the previous pioneer activity checks. So, grab the spots in the Pioneers of Revival Dawn thread before they fill up!
Share | 

Revolutionary Mayhem [Episode]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baltroy

Name : Alice Baltroy Ronx
Epithet : Flying Dart
Race : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army (Commander)
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Commander
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 4
Attack (ATK) : 285
Defense (DEF) : 315
Reflex (RX) : 350
Willpower (WP) : 285
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 150,000,000
Berries : 50,000

PostSubject: Revolutionary Mayhem [Episode]   Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:11 am

Don't make a scene~!

The grand sails of the Wonderland Hatch withdrew as the city island of Water 7 opened its docks to the magnificent ship. Despite the size of the Hatch, the crew was miniscule and this resulted to each member being burdened with numerous tasks in order to keep the ship’s system running fluently. Even the youngest member at the age of ten was forced to carry his own weight and ten fold, all because the New Revolutionary Army had been too eager to dump an oversized floating prison on someone to test out. Axlow Becker, the crew’s unofficial manager, was giving out direct and precise orders in place of the crew’s actual and official commander. Nevertheless, no one appeared to mind the sparkly fishman’s snappy mood, whose waistcoat was literally dazzling beneath the noon sun, and most were actually pleased that the no-good commander was out of the way for once. Unfortunately, this didn’t last long and Oliver L. Rhode, the titanean sent from the revolutionary army to keep an eye on things, quickly lost patience and was ready to start an argument, none of which was part of her job overview. But no one in the Bonbon X ever did things properly anyway so no official complaints towards the midget were made and nor was she the least of the crew’s many problems. A heavy workload had made the entire crew impatient, ready to lash out, and as most members were real strangers to the virtue of patience, it wasn’t long before the heated argument that had started between Becker and Oliver finally circulate around the rest of the crew.

“Your perfume is stinking up the entire ship!” snapped Oliver. What had originally sparked the argument was long discarded and the crew was now resorting to petty, underhanded insults. “And are you trying to make everyone blind with that ridiculous shirt?! I demand you take it off this instance and get rid of that ridiculous veil unless you plan to walk down the aisle any time soon!”

“Say that again, you midget,” snarled Becker, the multitude of rings ornating his fingers flashing with the same severity in his eyes. “As if an uncivilised brat like you could appreciate phenomenal fashion when it’s literally right in front of you! You’ve been wearing the same crusty old tie since the day you got here!”

The other crew members were engaged in their own skirmishes, sometimes even overlapping with that of Becker and Oliver. Only Victor G. Fable and Costello V. Casper were attempting to pacify the tangled feuds while Theodore B. Cherry looked on with unmasked amusement. It was only when something was definitely amiss did the crew put their disagreements aside. It was Cherry who had first noticed that something was wrong and he hopped off the wooden banister he was imperiously seated upon, before trotting diligently over to his mentor, Fable. "Hey, where’s Alice?” he asked with impeccable sincerity and innocence, batting his golden lashes for good measure.

The entire Bonbon X crew stilled, their expressions frozen on their fury towards each other (and agitation for the mediators) before transforming to panic and exasperation directed at their now-missing commander.

“That idiot!” they all screamed at the same time and Cherry cackled crassly.

Alice B. Ronx hummed as he skipped down the streets of Water 7, the life of the market flourishing on both sides of the canal that ran like veins throughout the city island. A massive market and festival that would envelop the entire city’s soul took place annually to commemorate the city’s unique structure and culture and it was during this time that the city and it’s famous ports would be filled to the brim with ships and people from all walks of life. All those who visited the city during this time of year came to experience the merriment that was associated with Water 7’s twisting canals and unique mode of transportation. Ronx’s stomach rumbled as he perused the various stalls along the street and he thought briefly about finding a place to eat. But when an antique store came into view, he made an immediate line towards it, disregarding his poor, empty stomach.

“Something catch your eye, uhhh...?” the store owner paused, taking in Ronx's high-class suit and mantle, but noting the sparkle in the young man’s eye. He was momentarily taken aback by how sophisticated yet childish Ronx appeared, but the hunger for easy money soon fixed his dilemma and this guy definitely seemed like the easy-to-fool kind. Even the best of men couldn't resist taking jabs at Ronx whenever possible and it certainly didn't help that he looked as though came from wealth. “How does this one meet your fancy…”

Before long, Ronx was on one of his regular spending frenzies, stopping at each store and ultimately being swindled out of all his money. By the time he’d reached the end of the street, his head was starting to feel faint from the pressing crowd and his state of hunger, which he had undoubtedly forgotten about in his excitement.

“Oh, when did I get so hungry?” exclaimed Ronx and he pressed a hand to his stomach. “Ah, but it seems I’m broke again. I suppose it’s time to head back, but Becky is going to yell at me again…” With a heavy and desolate sigh, Ronx turned on his heels and started down an alleyway, which he supposed would take him back to the ports. When he turned into another alleyway and found himself in a dead end, he was terribly surprised. Failing to lose hope, he retraced his steps, but found that he was unable to return back to the street he had originally came from. After an hour of aimlessly wandering the back alleys of Water 7, Ronx finally collapsed from hunger. I’m dying, he thought helplessly and miserably. I’ll never see Becky again, or Oliver, or that bag of candy I left in my room...

STATS TRACKER:

0 TECHNIQUES USED |  0 PASSIVES USED | 0 ACTIVES USED:

TECHNIQUE COOLDOWNS:

NPC TRACKER 0:

cait at btn

View user profile
Howai

Name : Tanaka Howai
Epithet : Dorobō
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Crew Position : N/A
Devil Fruit : Hana Hana no Mi
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 2
Attack (ATK) : 140
Defense (DEF) : 150
Reflex (RX) : 240
Willpower (WP) : 170
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Berries : 1,050,000

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary Mayhem [Episode]   Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Revolutionary Mayhem
Episode
Tanaka Howai
A cute girl, who has a propensity for pickpocketing

~a few days earlier~

A mercenary ship was on the way towards Water 7. A young woman stood on the deck and thought about what to do next. She didnt have much supplies left and so some work had to be done. Howai liked to be a hitchhiker. The destination was unknown and she met new people every time she entered a new ship. Some of them were very open minded and therefore good, interesting discussionists and others were boring,unobservant, cocky people which somehow led to them losing their stuff

On water 7 she went through the town looking for some work that she could do. This wasn't that easy, because she didn't have the currently needed skills. After few hours she almost gave it up and went to the "Murkey Squash Inn" to get some rest. At the entrance she noticed a request from the innkeeper:

Dear customers,
after the mess with the last cook we are looking for a new one. If you are interested and also not a wanted pirat, please contact me.
I am looking forward to hearing from you
~Aghas

Seeing that post Howai made a joyful leap. Finally she found something that she can do. To be fair: her cooking skills were not the best, but she had to take the chance. Inside the tavern she searched for Aghas. The innkeeper was thanksful that at least one person applied and so he gave her the job, a room to stay for a while and meals for every day.  Walking around in the town in the morning and cooking in the evening was going to be a new daily routine for Howai in the upcoming days.

On a day like the others Howai walked through the side streets. Searching for some extra berries she saw in a dark back alley a motionless body lying on the ground. That was too easy. As she walked over the thief looked around to make sure that nobody was there. The person on the ground looked really adorable. For the first time in her life she got a guilty conscience when she loot another person. But then she pulled herself together:"Really? No berries left? Damn it! Just this trash" As she was just about to leave him she heard him mutter in his sleep and didn't quite catch it but it sounded something like "caaaandy". Sighing she turned around again, crouched beside him and poked him. "Hey! Wake up!"... Nothing happened... She looked at him and remarked that she wasnt strong enough to carry him. "Fine!" Luckily she had her devil fruit and bloomed some foots on his back. And so she went with the sleeping stranger in the direction of the inn ignoring the looks.

When she entered the inn Aghas was already expacting her. "You know how late it is?" he yelled at her "My customers were waiting for their meal. I can't handle all this by my own."
"I'm really sorry Aghas, but there was a thing i had to take care of." she apologized. At this moment Aghas noticed the the body behind her. "I found him unconscious in some side street and i decided that i will take care of him. That wouldn't be an extra burden to you." With a displeased face Aghas didn't say anything more and went back to the kitchen.
Howai brought the stranger upstairs to her room in the bed and put one of her ration on the bedside table with a note for him. Then she left the room and locked it behind her.

Baltroy

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary Mayhem [Episode]   Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:23 am

Don't cause a scene~!

Ronx was having a wonderful dream about being in a field of never-ending candy when he woke up with food in his mouth. It had seemed he had been so hungry even in his slumber that he had already eaten almost half the plate that Howai had left for him. While he continued to polish off the rest of the plate, Ronx sat crosslegged on the bed, wondering where he was and how he had gotten there. The room was cosy and designed simplistically. As the young revolutionary glanced around the room, he noted that the limited furnishing indicated that the room was only temporarily occupied by someone, given the limited belongings set up on the desk and drawers. Once he finished the food left for him, or he assumed it was left for him though it was too late to give it back anyway, he stood up and went to the wardrobe. He reached for the handles, ready to open them with a flourish, before thinking twice about it. It wasn’t good to be nosy and there was always the possibility that the occupant was a woman who wouldn’t quite appreciate having a man rummage through her possessions, even if he had no intentions of stealing anything. Suddenly he froze and started to pat this body with a panic. “Where did all my treasure go?” he exclaimed, referring to the trash he had exchanged for all his berries at the market. His eyes then fell on the bag at the foot of the bed and he sighed with relief. Picking it up, he then glanced to the table where he left his food before noticing the note that Howai had written for him.

Bending to take the note up, he lifted it to examine it. "Please wait until I get back - Howai," read Ronx aloud before tucking the note into his pocket. “I suppose I should go down and say my thanks.” Heading for the door, he found it locked but with a few long minutes of fiddling with two thin darts pulled from his mantle, he heard a satisfying click. He then proceeded to cautiously poke his head out the door. It wasn’t that he was afraid of danger of any sort, Ronx simply had a childish characteristic and he tended to subconsciously execute his actions in a fashion that greatly contrasted his classy appearance. When he was sure that the coast was clear, he stepped out of the room, brushing back his mantle in a sophisticated manner that gave the impression that was vastly different to his earlier childishness. It was hard keeping up with his character and Ronx appeared to be fairly proud that he had managed to do something even slightly eloquently, even if no one was around to see it. Unsure of where to start, Ronx turned to one end of the corridor that he currently stood in and began to search for a other people. The inn wasn’t very large and it wasn’t before long that Ronx found himself in the company of others. He was currently in the staffs’ quarter and so when a maid saw him, she seemed to panic, mistaking him for a guest. “Sir, you shouldn’t be here, did you get lost?” she said earnestly, before glancing him up and down with a frown. His luxurious suit and elegant mantle hardly seemed to fit with the modest inn that she worked in. “Uh, sir, are you…staying in this inn?” She seemed doubtful and rightfully so. The Murkey Squash was hardly a low-end inn, but it was far from the grand hotels where the rich tended to mingle either.

“Oh, please don’t mind me,” said Ronx cheerfully, mistaking her suspicion for worry. “I’m looking for my saviour, you see.” These words hardly did anything to diminish the maid’s skepticism and when he wondered away, she hurried to find the inn’s manager, Aghas. News of the “moneyed and noble aristocrat” quickly started to circulate the humble inn and before long, Ronx unintentionally found himself at the centre of attention. Some of the female inn workers even thought to seize the opportunity to secure themselves a wealthy husband and began to follow him around. Needless to say, chaos soon ensued in the inn and as if it already wasn’t busy enough, Aghast was soon to become very, very annoyed with Ronx for accidentally causing such ruckus and Howai for bringing such a nuisance to their inn.

A group of workers were in the break room when Ronx entered, all gossiping about said man. When he entered with a friendly, “Excuse me?”, the workers froze into stunned silent. They couldn’t believe that the rumours were actually true and that a prince-like man really was wandering aimlessly around the inn. “You wouldn’t happen to know a person named Howai, would you?” asked Ronx, seeming to not mind or notice the silence that had descended upon his entry. “It appears I am greatly indebted to this person.” The workers seemed to find it difficult to recover from their speechlessness and one of them pointed wordlessly to the door at the side of the room that led to the kitchen. “Thank you so much!” exclaimed Ronx and beamed. Unused to such genuine naivety, it took the workers several moments to recover from such a dazzling smile and when he left, the room exploded in excited chatter.

In the busy kitchen, the rumours had yet to reach the chefs, but one of the waitresses who had been in the break room slipped back in after Ronx. She searched around for a moment before finding Howai and snatching up her arm. “Howai, who is that man?” she hissed excitedly into the girl’s ear, pointing indiscreetly at Ronx who had somehow managed to find himself outside the kitchen and in the eating area where he was offered a table. “He’s been looking for you, convinced that you saved his life!” The orders coming into the kitchen were starting to die down now, allowing the chefs to finally relax. This, however, only meant that the rumours would finally be allowed to spread across the rest of the inn’s staff.

STATS TRACKER:

TECHNIQUE COOLDOWNS:

NPC TRACKER 0:

cait at btn

View user profile
Howai

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary Mayhem [Episode]   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Revolutionary Mayhem
Episode
Tanaka Howai

The evening started very stressful for the chefs. More riffraff than usual wanted to eat in the moderate inn. Howai had lots of work to do, but she worried about the good looking stranger too. She hoped that he was in all right and wouldn't get too bored. Thinking that much of him confused Howai and she let the food burn. Of course Aghas recognized that: "Hey! Stay with the thing! That's your probationary period and you could only afford three mistakes. That's your first warning."
Shamefaced the young woman tried to be more concentrated and forgot her guest for a while. She didn't know yet, what trouble he will make. That he attract the attention of the stuff was just the beginning.

Suddenly one of the waitresses stood next to her and asked about a man, who was looking for her. "WHAT? H-how? I locked the door!" she said more to herself than to the waitress. "What do you mean by that?". Howai cleaned her hands on her apron. After she untied it the chef put the apron on the table. "Nothing. Thank you. I will take care of it" she said with an annoyed face. She went straight to table in the eating area, where she saw him relaxing on his chair. As she approached, it looked as if he smirked at her. This made Howai even more pissed. In front of him, she gave him a short telling-off:
"What do you do here? I left a note, which clearly said you should wait. Furthermore: How could you open the door? I know i locked it. And who are? Why are you dressed so well, but have no money for a meal? Then she was interrupted by Aghas, who appeared in the room. "I dont think that he will be an extra burden to you" he mimed Howai. "Second warning for you. And that on one day. That's a new record." Afterwards he went back to the kitchen. All orders were finally cooked and so he had to wash the dishes. That meant her shift was over. Some of the other stuff, mostly women, stared at them. Observing that, Howai turned back to the stranger and he got an evil eye."Thanks.... Come with me upstairs. We have to talk in private!"

Baltroy

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary Mayhem [Episode]   Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:59 am

Don't cause a scene~!

“Ah, thank you, but I already ate,” said Ronx cheerfully to the waitress who had eagerly handed him a menu. “Actually, I really must be off. You wouldn’t happen to know the person who wrote this note, do you?”

Appearing slightly disappointed to have been denied her offering of the menu, the waitress pursed her lips slightly as she peered down at the note that Ronx now held up to show her. “Um…it looks like she expected you to wait for her…” she replied with uncertainty, but she trailed off and coughed uncomfortably at the look of childish innocence in his eyes. It was hard to reprimand someone when they looked so genuinely oblivious at how much trouble he had caused with one decision. “I last saw Howai in the kitchen…oh, isn’t that her now?” She gestured to the teal-haired girl approaching their table, but one look at the expression of outrage on the little cook’s face was all that was needed to send the waitress hastily scuttling out of her way. Even someone who was unsure of the full details of the situation knew that Ronx had made an immense mistake by leaving the room. He had, after all, caused a colossal uproar in the inn just by walking from one end to the other. “I’ll, uh, just be over there if you need anything.”

“Thank you,” said Ronx with a dazzling smile, still unaware of the full extent of his actions, and she blushed behind the menu she still clutched in her hands before disappearing into the kitchen. He turned back to the little chef, who had stormed up beside his table, but before he could say anything, she flew into a rant, clearly failing to face the same dilemma that had stopped the waitress from scolding him earlier. Stunned, Ronx simply sat frozen until he was relieved by the head chef. He had almost seen an afterimage of his closest aid, Becker, bearing angrily down on him. Aghast took over the lecture from Howai and Ronx shifted uncomfortably in his seat as she took the brunt of the chef’s admonishment. When Aghas turn with a furious huff back to the kitchen, Ronx was left to squirm under the his “saviour’s” look of contempt. “I really didn’t expect this to happen,” he said mournfully, his cheerful spirit clouding over with regret and he lowered his head dejectedly. “I thought I could make it easier for you if I found you myself.” He stood up as Howai turned to lead him away and now that the childish demeanour had disappeared, there was an undeniable refinement in his movement. The skip in his step was replaced with steadfastness, the liveliness in his expression was replaced with solemn poise and his eyes were no longer glowing with curiosity and playfulness, only fixed down with his chin levelled as he reflected on his mistake. He finally seemed to fit the impression of the wealthy prince that all the female staff of the inn craved for.

But as he followed Howai back up to her room, his energy quickly returned. “I’ve yet to have the pleasure to properly acquaint myself with you,” he said lightheartedly and a skip even returned to his step. “I believe your name is Tanaka Howai, correct? My name is Alice B. Ronx, it’s an absolute pleasure to meet you and I am eternally grateful that you took it upon yourself to save me.” He finished this little speech with a dignified bow, his right hand placed over his heart and his left hand sweeping up his mantle in an elegant manner. “If you ever find yourself in any danger or dilemma, I should I hope that I can be of use to you.” He finished this by lifting his chin and grinning radiantly up at her.

STATS TRACKER:

TECHNIQUE COOLDOWNS:

NPC TRACKER 0:

cait at btn

View user profile
Howai

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionary Mayhem [Episode]   Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:20 pm

Revolutionary Mayhem
Episode
Tanaka Howai

Coming into her room, Howai looked around to see whether or not anything had changed. She didn't find any missing things and her wardrobe was still closed. To her relief Alice hadn't done anything else which would elevate her blood pressure. He began to introduce himself and his reassuring words...his art of speaking calmed her even more down. For a moment, she forgot that she was cross with him. As he put on his silly face, he made her blush and Howai shook her head vigorously so that Alice couldn't see it. "J-j-just call me H-howai" she stammered quietly. Looking to the ground she tucked her hair behind her ears.

Suddenly she realizes that she had heard the name before. The commander on Conomi Islands, where she was born, mentioned all the noteworthy names. It was a long journey to the headquarters and she had a lot of time to talk with him."W-wait... did u just say Alice B. Ronx? THE Alice B. Ronx? One of the commanders of the New Revolutionary Army? What a plessure to meet you!" she said with a smile of joy "Have you got a ship? A big one? Or a whole fleet? No, that would be too much." Howai laughed and smiled to herself. She couldn't believe that an ally was also here, in this run-down inn. "Oh.. You can't know that I'm also a revolutionary!...Sooo, if you have crew and you do have one for sure, could you recruit me pleeeeease?" Looking up at him with cute eyes, she hoped for a place to be. Maybe a place where others could fight and protect her. She didnt want to work anymore for her mean boss. If she had to work for someone, this childish person would be the perfect choice. He seemed to be a kind person and maybe one, who would be easy to pickpocket too. Just small things he wouldn't miss, but she thought he would laugh off such "pranks". Howai stood in front of him, looking into his...yellow eyes? What person has yellow eyes?... and waited for an answer.

At that moment three waitresses bursted into the room and interrupted Alice before he could say anything. They were looking for him to get some alms. Howai noticed that very quickly and was looking for an escape. She looked to Alice, who didn't look like as if he understood what was going on.
So the young woman grabbed his wrist and jumped out of the window. On the way to the ground she used her devil fruit to slow down their fall. Several hands brought them softly to the ground. Right there she looked up to Aghas, who didn't put up his happy face. "You know what that means?"
The little chef took a step back and waited for something to happen. Then her handbag flew out of her window. This Devil Fruit power was just perfect.
"Yep, Aghas, see ya!" As the innkeeper disappeared again she turned back to Alice in the hope of receiving a positive answer

Revolutionary Mayhem [Episode]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1