Revival Dawn is a One Piece RP forum, set in an alternate universe of the canon One Piece manga and anime.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Happy Halloween, Pioneers! The Halloween Short Story Contest has now begun. If you want a shot to win some creepy prizes or just want to read and/or write a spooky short story, check out the Halloween 2017 thread now! Hurry before the event ends on November 11!
Share | 

Anyone care for some medieval fiction?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gray
Admin

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

PostSubject: Anyone care for some medieval fiction?   Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:29 am

Have you ever wondered what Gray does with all his free time when he isn't popping up on the site every hour to see if hell's broken loose? Well, even if you don't, allow me to tell you.

I've been working on a story that has been evolving with me for over ten years. I like to call it a novel, but I also know that I only have the right to call it that once I finish it. For the longest time, I'd been hesitant to share it with anyone, afraid of its disappointing quality. But, after some positive reactions (one very helpful and encouraging one comes from Baltroy<3), I've decided to share it with my fellow writers and story-tellers.

The story focuses on the journey of two lost souls, one an aging knight living on his past glories, the other a young thug struggling in the underworld to etch out his existence. Both will travel parallel paths through a blood-soaked civil war, fighting gruesome battles, investigating mind-wrenching mysteries, and dabbling in treasonous court politics.

If medieval fiction is your cup of tea, and you like seeing stories through multiple perspectives (I mean, otherwise... why roleplay?), feel free to check out what I've written so far of From Knights to Men: Iron and Ashes. (Also! Do note that the content of the story is mature, and I cannot, in good conscience, recommend reading it if you are younger than eighteen/seventeen or whatever age your nation deems you to be "mature" at.)

If you do happen to read it and have any comments, opinions, or suggestions, please do share them with me~

Have fun pioneers!

Anyone care for some medieval fiction?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1