Revival Dawn is a One Piece RP forum, set in an alternate universe of the canon One Piece manga and anime.
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Christmas is almost here, and so is our first world event! There will be plenty of rewards to go around for everyone, so be sure to check out the World Events Begin! thread for more information on how to participate and get your fingers in that pie! (Don't worry, it's a really big pie.)
Share | 


Go down 


Enter Tracker Here Name : Rangoon
Epithet : Black Hand
Age : 46
Race : Fishman
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Black Hand Pirates
Ship : -
Crew Position : Captain
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 280
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 200
Willpower (WP) : 500
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 300,400,000
Berries : 350,000
Posts : 18

PostSubject: WIP   Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Black Scorn


Ship Name: Black Scorn
Ship Class: Galleon
Ship Crew: Black Fist Pirates

Ship Description:

The Black Scorn is a huge ship with 13 decks including the exterior one. Each deck is 7 meters tall. The ship is 260 meters long, around 70 meters wide and 91 meters high (around 20 are underwater).

Bottom Deck & Lower Deck
The first and second decks are known as bottom deck and lower deck, there's nothing but treasures, weapon supplies, and some other stuff the crew won't need in their everyday journey. The treasures are specifically hidden in the bottom deck, which can only be accessed from a secret stairway in the lower deck instead of any of the three main stairways found in the back, the middle and the front of the ship. The lower deck also has an underwater entrance for fishman like Rangoon to enter if needed.

Machine Deck & Main Deck
The third and fourth decks are known as Machine Deck & Main Deck. The machine deck is where all the systems are, the water system to move water around the ship, the communication system for you to give big messages with the speaker around the boat is on that deck, the light system is connected down there and even some sailing systems are worked with on that deck. The main deck, however, is the first deck which is usually always on the surface. The main deck is the main entrance and exit. This is the deck which opens each time they stop at the docks to carry stuff in or out. In that deck, you may find a bit space in the middle which is basically a cylinder shaped space covering each deck above the main deck. This space is around 60 meters wide and 30 meters long (in a round shape) and has the middle ship stairways communicating all the decks. Other than that space, the deck has nothing but rooms for the crew. Each room is around 3 meters square per person plus a little bathroom per room. Each room can have more than one crew member inside and there may also be bigger rooms in the back part of each deck for stronger crew members.

Second Deck & Third Deck
The next decks are called second deck and third deck despite actually being the 5th and 6th decks. These decks are the decks where the cannons are placed. Both decks ar exactly the same in the distribution of spaces, having cannons in the sides and some rooms in the middle to completely use the 70 meter wide space. The canons are in an exterior part, something similar to a long balcony that goes around the ship. However, this balcony has enough protection with wooden pillars and guardrails for nobody to fall, including the cannons. The rooms in the middle are usually given to those who shoot the cannons, this way, their travel time to prepare for combat is lowered a significant amount.

Fourth Deck & Food Deck
Above the third deck you may found the fourth deck. The fourth deck is nothing but many rooms for the crew and just a bit of storage for food. The storages are found at the front of the ship but just covers about 20% of the deck. The other 80% is nothing but rooms and a huge room at the back for a strong crew member or the main cook to claim. The food deck is basically a giant restaurant. This is where the food is served and needs a whole deck to fit as many people at the same time as possible, however, because of the numerous amount of pirates in that ship, it usually takes at least 2 groups to come at different times. The kitchen is located near the middle, just by the cylinder space, which in this deck, has a bridge to quickly move the food from one side to another.

Fifth Deck & Sixth Deck
Again, despite actually being the 9th and 10th deck, these decks are called fifth deck and sixth deck.

Combat Capabilities

Tier: 3
Hull: 400
Sails: 200
Cannons: 300

Mods: -

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Archives :: Graveyard-
Jump to: