Revival Dawn is a One Piece RP forum, set in an alternate universe of the canon One Piece manga and anime.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Pioneers of Revival Dawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbertz

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : bob D. Bell
Age : 20
Race : human
Faction : pirate
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:40 am

@bobbertz wrote:
Character Name: Bob D. Bell
Level Claim: level 10
World Position Claim: 
Starting Roll Claim: 
Accessories Claim: 

Origins: through a friend 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:37 pm

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Level Claim: 10
World Position Claim: Revolutionary Commander
Starting Roll Claim: N/A
Accessories Claim: N/A

Origins: Advertisement
Back to top Go down
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:01 pm

@Zero wrote:
Character Name: Zeno Renora
 Level Claim: 10
 World Position Claim: Revolutionary Commander
 Starting Roll Claim: N/A
 Accessories Claim: N/A

 Origins: Advertisement


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grover Aurum

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Age : 0
Faction : Civilian
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 2
Attack (ATK) : 57
Defense (DEF) : 95
Reflex (RX) : 95
Willpower (WP) : 133
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:46 pm

Character Name: Grover Aurum
Level Claim: 10
World Position Claim: Nah
Starting Roll Claim: ALL THE ROLLS (But I get none)
Accessories Claim: Keep it simple

Origins: Advertisement-Surfing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:48 pm

@Grover Aurum wrote:
Character Name: Grover Aurum
Level Claim: 10
World Position Claim: Nah
Starting Roll Claim: ALL THE ROLLS (But I get none)
Accessories Claim: Keep it simple

Origins: Advertisement-Surfing



________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Borü

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Age : 0
Faction : Pirate
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 4
Attack (ATK) : 275
Defense (DEF) : 280
Reflex (RX) : 200
Willpower (WP) : 250
Level : 40
Experience Points : 4000
Bounty : 4,800,000
Berries : 2,450,000
Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:59 pm

I should stop but... I'm gonna get that glow o-o
+5:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:20 pm

@Mr. Borü wrote:
I should stop but... I'm gonna get that glow o-o
+5:
 

250,000 berries and 500,000 bounty added.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:52 pm

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Forced Heroes
Advertisement Link: http://forcedheroes.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=1669

Code:
[url="http://forcedheroes.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=1669"]Forced Heroes[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Magic Is In Us
Advertisement Link: http://forcedheroes.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=1669

Code:
[url="http://forcedheroes.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=1669"]Magic Is In Us[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Summer's Past
Advertisement Link: http://summerspast.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=3991

Code:
[url="http://summerspast.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=3991"]Summer's Past[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Somnoborium
Advertisement Link: http://somnoborium.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=30&t=1314

Code:
[url="http://somnoborium.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=30&t=1314"]Somnoborium[/url]

Character Name: The name of your character.
Site Name: The name of the site you advertised in.
Advertisement Link: The link to your advertisement post in that site.

Code:
[url="Advertisement Link"]Site's Name[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Ruin & Rise
Advertisement Link: http://ruinandrise.com/index.php?act=ST&f=61&t=2766

Code:
[url="http://ruinandrise.com/index.php?act=ST&f=61&t=2766"]Ruin & Rise[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Oxenfree
Advertisement Link: http://oxenfree.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=21&t=85

Code:
[url="http://oxenfree.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=21&t=85"]Oxenfree[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Heart Strings
Advertisement Link: http://heartstrings.boards.net/thread/1790/piece-revival-dawn

Code:
[url="http://heartstrings.boards.net/thread/1790/piece-revival-dawn"]Heart Strings[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Magi World
Advertisement Link: http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t6572-one-piece-revival-dawn#35600

Code:
[url="http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t6572-one-piece-revival-dawn#35600"]Magi World[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Get My Fix
Advertisement Link: http://getmyfix.boards.net/thread/87/piece-revival-dawn

Code:
[url="http://getmyfix.boards.net/thread/87/piece-revival-dawn"]Get My Fix[/url]


Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Fate/Brave Shine
Advertisement Link: http://sparkslinerhigh.boards.net/thread/76/piece-revival-dawn

Code:
[url="http://sparkslinerhigh.boards.net/thread/76/piece-revival-dawn"]Fate/Brave Shine[/url]
Back to top Go down
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:34 pm

@Zero wrote:
Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Forced Heroes
Advertisement Link: http://forcedheroes.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=1669

Code:
[url="http://forcedheroes.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=1669"]Forced Heroes[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Magic Is In Us
Advertisement Link: http://forcedheroes.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=1669

Code:
[url="http://forcedheroes.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=1669"]Magic Is In Us[/url]
The link to this is the same as the one above~

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Summer's Past
Advertisement Link: http://summerspast.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=3991

Code:
[url="http://summerspast.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=3991"]Summer's Past[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Somnoborium
Advertisement Link: http://somnoborium.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=30&t=1314

Code:
[url="http://somnoborium.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=30&t=1314"]Somnoborium[/url]

Character Name: The name of your character.
Site Name: The name of the site you advertised in.
Advertisement Link: The link to your advertisement post in that site.

Code:
[url="Advertisement Link"]Site's Name[/url]
^Lolwut? XDD

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Ruin & Rise
Advertisement Link: http://ruinandrise.com/index.php?act=ST&f=61&t=2766

Code:
[url="http://ruinandrise.com/index.php?act=ST&f=61&t=2766"]Ruin & Rise[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Oxenfree
Advertisement Link: http://oxenfree.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=21&t=85

Code:
[url="http://oxenfree.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=21&t=85"]Oxenfree[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Heart Strings
Advertisement Link: http://heartstrings.boards.net/thread/1790/piece-revival-dawn

Code:
[url="http://heartstrings.boards.net/thread/1790/piece-revival-dawn"]Heart Strings[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Magi World
Advertisement Link: http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t6572-one-piece-revival-dawn#35600

Code:
[url="http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t6572-one-piece-revival-dawn#35600"]Magi World[/url]

Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Get My Fix
Advertisement Link: http://getmyfix.boards.net/thread/87/piece-revival-dawn

Code:
[url="http://getmyfix.boards.net/thread/87/piece-revival-dawn"]Get My Fix[/url]


Character Name: Zeno Renora
Site Name: Fate/Brave Shine
Advertisement Link: http://sparkslinerhigh.boards.net/thread/76/piece-revival-dawn

Code:
[url="http://sparkslinerhigh.boards.net/thread/76/piece-revival-dawn"]Fate/Brave Shine[/url]


500,000 berries and 1,000,000 bounty added. Thanks for the hard work~

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brood X. Bach

avatar

Enter Tracker Here
Name : Brood X. Bach
Epithet : Tooth-Decay
Age : 28
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Primetime Pirates
Ship : Big Time
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Amai Amai no Mi
Haoshoku : 5
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 5
Attack (ATK) : 510
Defense (DEF) : 225
Reflex (RX) : 300
Willpower (WP) : 300
Level : 55
Experience Points : 5500
Bounty : 225,000,000
Berries : 2,650,000


Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:59 am

Character Name: Brood Xaldin Bach
Level Claim: 10
World Position Claim: None
Starting Roll Claim: None
Accessories Claim: None

Origins: I decided that I wanted to find a one piece site that I've never been on before so I started to hop through a lot of site advertisement sections, eventually making my way here. I almost assumed that this site had died because you guys didn't have the "members on in the past ?? hours" thing activated. But I saw your scroll box and luckily stopped in.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Sora
Epithet : Sky Bomber
Age : 15
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Wonderland Pirates
Ship : Sea's Rancor(Disabled for the time being)
Crew Position : First Mate/Inventor
Devil Fruit : Bomu Bomu no Mi
Haoshoku : 7
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 7
Attack (ATK) : 320
Defense (DEF) : 265
Reflex (RX) : 250
Willpower (WP) : 400
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5020
Bounty : 120,000,000
Berries : 175,050
Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:02 am

@Brood X. Bach wrote:
Character Name: Brood Xaldin Bach
Level Claim: 10
World Position Claim: None
Starting Roll Claim: None
Accessories Claim: None

Origins: I decided that I wanted to find a one piece site that I've never been on before so I started to hop through a lot of site advertisement sections, eventually making my way here. I almost assumed that this site had died because you guys didn't have the "members on in the past ?? hours" thing activated. But I saw your scroll box and luckily stopped in.


Approved

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshin

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Kenshin Z. Kazuo
Epithet : Sub Zero
Age : 19
Race : Human
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:33 am

Character Name: Kenshin Z. Kazuo
Level Claim: Level 10
World Position Claim: Supernova
Starting Roll Claim:
Accessories Claim:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Sora
Epithet : Sky Bomber
Age : 15
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Wonderland Pirates
Ship : Sea's Rancor(Disabled for the time being)
Crew Position : First Mate/Inventor
Devil Fruit : Bomu Bomu no Mi
Haoshoku : 7
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 7
Attack (ATK) : 320
Defense (DEF) : 265
Reflex (RX) : 250
Willpower (WP) : 400
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5020
Bounty : 120,000,000
Berries : 175,050
Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:27 am

@Kenshin wrote:
Character Name: Kenshin Z. Kazuo
Level Claim: Level 10
World Position Claim: Supernova
Starting Roll Claim:
Accessories Claim:

Approved!

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earl

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Earl D. Campbell
Epithet : Angel
Age : 15
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Devil Fruit : Fuwa Fuwa no Mi
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 5
Attack (ATK) : 330
Defense (DEF) : 305
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 250
Level : 40
Experience Points : 4000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:04 am

Character Name: Earl D. Campbell
Level Claim: Level 10
World Position Claim: None
Starting Roll Claim: None
Accessories Claim: None

Origins: Caesar invited me over!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:29 am

@Earl wrote:
Character Name: Earl D. Campbell
Level Claim: Level 10
World Position Claim: None
Starting Roll Claim: None
Accessories Claim: None

Origins: Caesar invited me over!


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earl

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Earl D. Campbell
Epithet : Angel
Age : 15
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Devil Fruit : Fuwa Fuwa no Mi
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 5
Attack (ATK) : 330
Defense (DEF) : 305
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 250
Level : 40
Experience Points : 4000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:14 am

Character Name: Earl D. Campbell
World Position Claim: Supernova
Starting Roll Claim: 2 Extra Rolls
Accessories Claim: Name Glow + Profile Badge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brood X. Bach

avatar

Enter Tracker Here
Name : Brood X. Bach
Epithet : Tooth-Decay
Age : 28
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Primetime Pirates
Ship : Big Time
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Amai Amai no Mi
Haoshoku : 5
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 5
Attack (ATK) : 510
Defense (DEF) : 225
Reflex (RX) : 300
Willpower (WP) : 300
Level : 55
Experience Points : 5500
Bounty : 225,000,000
Berries : 2,650,000


Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:21 pm

Character Name: Brood X Bach
Level Claim: Says I have 40, so 40.
World Position Claim: Supernova (Can I edit my character history to reflect this?)
Starting Roll Claim: 2 Extra Rolls.
Accessories Claim: Name Glow & Badge

Origins: Site Digging.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:51 pm

@Brood X. Bach wrote:
Character Name: Brood X Bach
Level Claim: Says I have 40, so 40.
World Position Claim: Supernova (Can I edit my character history to reflect this?)
Starting Roll Claim: 2 Extra Rolls.
Accessories Claim: Name Glow & Badge

Origins: Site Digging.

Just message me the hexadecimal code for the color you'd like for your name glow.



________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chance Drax

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Chance Drax
Age : 20
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:23 am

Character Name: Kira akizuma
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: N/A
Starting Roll Claim: 2 Extra: Total of 3 rolls
Accessories Claim: badge

Origins: forumotion add
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:33 pm

jagged wrote:
Character Name: Kira Akizuma
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: N/A
Starting Roll Claim: 2 Extra: Total of 3 rolls
Accessories Claim: badge

Origins: forumotion add



Welcome to RevDawn, Kira! Glad to have you here. If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM or post at the Help Desk. If you want to know where to get started, here's the link: Rules and Guidelines.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laurel O’Halloran

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Laurel O'Halloran
Epithet : Hundred-Faced O’Halloran
Age : 48
Race : Human
Faction : Pirates
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Apollo’s Pompokolin
Ship : Xu Fu
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Bake-Danuki
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 6
Attack (ATK) : 300
Defense (DEF) : 120
Reflex (RX) : 420
Willpower (WP) : 370
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 177,000,000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:17 pm

Character Name: Laurel O’Halloran
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: Supernova
Starting Roll Claim: 1 extra roll
Accessories Claim: N/A

Origins: Advertisement, although from which site escapes me - most likely Pirate Nation or Pokemon Ever Forgotten.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:18 pm

@Laurel O’Halloran wrote:
Character Name: Laurel O’Halloran
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: Supernova
Starting Roll Claim: 1 extra roll
Accessories Claim: N/A

Origins: Advertisement, although from which site escapes me - most likely Pirate Nation or Pokemon Ever Forgotten.



________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greys

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Nathan D. Greys
Epithet : Frog Doctor, Blue Leg Nathan
Age : 21
Race : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew Position : Doctor
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 285
Defense (DEF) : 245
Reflex (RX) : 390
Willpower (WP) : 315
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:17 pm

Character Name: Nathan D. Greys
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: Rear-Admiral
Starting Roll Claim: 1 Extra
Accessories Claim: Profile Badge

Origins: I got an email about the "Revival" also might have been on Jeweled seas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:23 pm

@Greys wrote:
Character Name: Nathan D. Greys
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: Rear-Admiral
Starting Roll Claim: 1 Extra
Accessories Claim: Profile Badge

Origins: I got an email about the "Revival" also might have been on Jeweled seas.


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazin

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Mazin Botros
Epithet : Water Walking
Age : 15
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Apollo’s Pompokolin (a.k.a. “Pompoko Pirates”)
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : Kilo Kilo no Mi
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 4
Attack (ATK) : 310
Defense (DEF) : 290
Reflex (RX) : 345
Willpower (WP) : 265
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Berries : 22,050,000
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:42 pm

Character Name: Mazin Botros
Level Claim: 25
World Position Claim: N/A
Starting Roll Claim: N/A
Accessories Claim: N/A

Origins: Referral by User Laurel O' Halloran

Cool to see this still available!  Tempting as it may be to retry my roll (if only due to curiosity), I'll leave it be in case someone else needs it more. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:46 pm

@Mazin wrote:
Character Name: Mazin Botros
Level Claim: 25
World Position Claim: N/A
Starting Roll Claim: N/A
Accessories Claim: N/A

Origins: Referral by User Laurel O' Halloran

Cool to see this still available!  Tempting as it may be to retry my roll (if only due to curiosity), I'll leave it be in case someone else needs it more. lol




Welcome to RevDawn, Mazin! Join us in the chat if you have any questions, or just throw a PM at me.

P.S. I respect your choice for not claiming a starting roll, but you don't have to worry too much. Anyone making the claims now may likely get moved up the ladder due to the inactivity of the older members. So you don't miss out on it, I recommend claiming one while you can.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazin

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Mazin Botros
Epithet : Water Walking
Age : 15
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Apollo’s Pompokolin (a.k.a. “Pompoko Pirates”)
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : Kilo Kilo no Mi
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 4
Attack (ATK) : 310
Defense (DEF) : 290
Reflex (RX) : 345
Willpower (WP) : 265
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Berries : 22,050,000
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:04 pm

@Gray wrote:
@Mazin wrote:
Character Name: Mazin Botros
Level Claim: 25
World Position Claim: N/A
Starting Roll Claim: N/A
Accessories Claim: N/A

Origins: Referral by User Laurel O' Halloran

Cool to see this still available!  Tempting as it may be to retry my roll (if only due to curiosity), I'll leave it be in case someone else needs it more. lol




Welcome to RevDawn, Mazin! Join us in the chat if you have any questions, or just throw a PM at me.

P.S. I respect your choice for not claiming a starting roll, but you don't have to worry too much. Anyone making the claims now may likely get moved up the ladder due to the inactivity of the older members. So you don't miss out on it, I recommend claiming one while you can.

Ahh, alright. Thank you -- In that case I'll give it a go for fun! (sorry to be a pain xD)

Adding:

Starting Roll Claim: 1 extra roll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:06 pm

@Mazin wrote:
@Gray wrote:
@Mazin wrote:
Character Name: Mazin Botros
Level Claim: 25
World Position Claim: N/A
Starting Roll Claim: N/A
Accessories Claim: N/A

Origins: Referral by User Laurel O' Halloran

Cool to see this still available!  Tempting as it may be to retry my roll (if only due to curiosity), I'll leave it be in case someone else needs it more. lol




Welcome to RevDawn, Mazin! Join us in the chat if you have any questions, or just throw a PM at me.

P.S. I respect your choice for not claiming a starting roll, but you don't have to worry too much. Anyone making the claims now may likely get moved up the ladder due to the inactivity of the older members. So you don't miss out on it, I recommend claiming one while you can.

Ahh, alright. Thank you -- In that case I'll give it a go for fun! (sorry to be a pain xD)

Adding:

Starting Roll Claim: 1 extra roll

It is no inconvenience to me, so not a pain at all. Claims updated~

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Laurel, Greys and Mazin: Since I hadn't bothered to clean up the claims after the activity check, I decided to do so now. If you guys are still around, you might notice that your claims have been upgraded based on the newly opened spots. Hence, feel free to re-roll for your Starting Bonus one more time. Also, your new levels have now been updated in your profile to reflect the upgrades.

________________________________________________________


Last edited by Gray on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laurel O’Halloran

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Laurel O'Halloran
Epithet : Hundred-Faced O’Halloran
Age : 48
Race : Human
Faction : Pirates
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Apollo’s Pompokolin
Ship : Xu Fu
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Bake-Danuki
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 6
Attack (ATK) : 300
Defense (DEF) : 120
Reflex (RX) : 420
Willpower (WP) : 370
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 177,000,000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:00 pm

@Gray wrote:
Laurel, Greys and Mazin: Since I hadn't bothered to clean up the claims after the activity check, I decided to do so now. If you guys are still around, you might notice that your claims have been upgraded based on the newly opened spots. Hence, feel free to re-roll for your Starting Bonus one more time. Also, your new levels have now been updated in your profile to reflect the upgrades.
Many thanks! While I'm entirely prepared to be looking at Gaimon's face yet again, who knows, third time's the charm?

I will be making my next roll here shortly. Apologies for my quiet status; there were some complicated family difficulties, and shortly after that, my archnemesis the cold decided to pay a visit. Fun times. @_@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:08 pm

@Laurel O’Halloran wrote:
@Gray wrote:
Laurel, Greys and Mazin: Since I hadn't bothered to clean up the claims after the activity check, I decided to do so now. If you guys are still around, you might notice that your claims have been upgraded based on the newly opened spots. Hence, feel free to re-roll for your Starting Bonus one more time. Also, your new levels have now been updated in your profile to reflect the upgrades.
Many thanks! While I'm entirely prepared to be looking at Gaimon's face yet again, who knows, third time's the charm?

I will be making my next roll here shortly. Apologies for my quiet status; there were some complicated family difficulties, and shortly after that, my archnemesis the cold decided to pay a visit. Fun times. @_@

It's quite alright. As sad as it is for me to admit it, you did not miss anything besides me adding new NPCs to the Important Characters list. (Finally added the Gorosei of our world.)

And so, welcome back! I hope you're feeling better now, in matters of both health and familial relationships.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greys

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Nathan D. Greys
Epithet : Frog Doctor, Blue Leg Nathan
Age : 21
Race : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew Position : Doctor
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 285
Defense (DEF) : 245
Reflex (RX) : 390
Willpower (WP) : 315
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:55 pm

I'm at 50 now and I get a second roll and still get a badge thingy? Sick! Thanks. I've been checking back most days and procrastinating on finishing my techniques, guess I got more to make now. Usually there's like no one else on ( though it could just be time-zones are off)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:02 pm

@Greys wrote:
I'm at 50 now and I get a second roll and still get a badge thingy? Sick! Thanks. I've been checking back most days and procrastinating on finishing my techniques, guess I got more to make now. Usually there's like no one else on ( though it could just be time-zones are off)
I'm usually around in the evenings (EST). I just don't always keep the tab open, so it may not show me online, but I do check back at regular intervals (usually only to find crows cawing or a tumbleweed rolling, bahaha).

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Eva Mazino
Epithet : Hangman
Age : 26
Race : Human
Faction : Revolutionary
Crew Position : Commander
Devil Fruit : Ito Ito no Mi (String-String Fruit)
Haoshoku : 6
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 6
Attack (ATK) : 290
Defense (DEF) : 210
Reflex (RX) : 330
Willpower (WP) : 380
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 225,200,000
Berries : 150,000
Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:37 pm

Character Name: Eva
Level Claim: 50
World Position Claim: Revolutionary Commander
Starting Roll Claim: 2 extra rolls
Accessories Claim: Profile Badge

Origins: Ad from here

________________________________________________________
Eva Mazino - Revolutionary Commander - [Tracker]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:45 pm

@Eva wrote:
Character Name: Eva
Level Claim: 50
World Position Claim: Revolutionary Commander
Starting Roll Claim: 2 extra rolls
Accessories Claim: Profile Badge

Origins: Ad from here

Our first Revolutionary Commander~ Woo!


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobalt

avatar

Enter Tracker Here
Name : Cobalt Stelle
Epithet : Blue Streak / Demon Blade
Age : 20
Race : Human
Faction : Shichibukai
Crew : Blue Rose Pirates
Ship : Luna Rosa
Crew Position : Captain
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 4
Attack (ATK) : 375
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 410
Willpower (WP) : 250
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 277,000,000
Berries : 5,150,000
Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:44 pm

Character Name: Cobalt
Level Claim: 50
World Position Claim: Shichibukai
Starting Roll Claim: 2 Extra Rolls
Accessories Claim: Profile Badge

Origins: An apparently really old Advertisement

________________________________________________________
Personal Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:58 pm

@Cobalt wrote:
Character Name: Cobalt
Level Claim: 50
World Position Claim: Shichibukai
Starting Roll Claim: 2 Extra Rolls
Accessories Claim: Profile Badge

Origins: An apparently really old Advertisement



And a welcome once again!

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roland Gates

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Roland Gates
Epithet : The Phantom
Age : 20
Race : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew Position : Rear Admiral
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 3
Attack (ATK) : 300
Defense (DEF) : 185
Reflex (RX) : 350
Willpower (WP) : 200
Level : 40
Experience Points : 4000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:10 am

Character Name: Roland Gates
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: Rear Admiral
Starting Roll Claim: 1 Extra Roll
Accessories Claim: Profile Badge

Origins: Ad on Elder Tale, another site i skimmed through
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:11 am

@Roland Gates wrote:
Character Name: Roland Gates
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: Rear Admiral
Starting Roll Claim: 1 Extra Roll
Accessories Claim: Profile Badge

Origins: Ad on Elder Tale, another site i skimmed through [My curious question has been answered.]


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Eva Mazino
Epithet : Hangman
Age : 26
Race : Human
Faction : Revolutionary
Crew Position : Commander
Devil Fruit : Ito Ito no Mi (String-String Fruit)
Haoshoku : 6
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 6
Attack (ATK) : 290
Defense (DEF) : 210
Reflex (RX) : 330
Willpower (WP) : 380
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 225,200,000
Berries : 150,000
Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:53 am

Character Name: Eva Mazino
Site Name: New Era - DBZ RP
Advertisement Link: http://dbzrpg.freeforums.net/thread/831/revival-dawn-piece-au-rp

Code:
[url=" http://dbzrpg.freeforums.net/thread/831/revival-dawn-piece-au-rp"]New Era - DBZ RP[/url]

________________________________________________________
Eva Mazino - Revolutionary Commander - [Tracker]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:13 am

@Eva wrote:
Character Name: Eva Mazino
Site Name: New Era - DBZ RP
Advertisement Link: http://dbzrpg.freeforums.net/thread/831/revival-dawn-piece-au-rp

Code:
[url=" http://dbzrpg.freeforums.net/thread/831/revival-dawn-piece-au-rp"]New Era - DBZ RP[/url]
Woo~ 2x rewards added, since no one's done this in a while.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobalt

avatar

Enter Tracker Here
Name : Cobalt Stelle
Epithet : Blue Streak / Demon Blade
Age : 20
Race : Human
Faction : Shichibukai
Crew : Blue Rose Pirates
Ship : Luna Rosa
Crew Position : Captain
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 4
Attack (ATK) : 375
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 410
Willpower (WP) : 250
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 277,000,000
Berries : 5,150,000
Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Character Name: Cobalt Stelle
Site Name: Abstract Reality
Advertisement Link: http://abstractreality.boards.net/thread/128/revival-dawn-piece-rp

Code:
[url="http://abstractreality.boards.net/thread/128/revival-dawn-piece-rp"]Abstract Reality[/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:33 pm

@Cobalt wrote:
Character Name: Cobalt Stelle
Site Name: Abstract Reality
Advertisement Link: http://abstractreality.boards.net/thread/128/revival-dawn-piece-rp

Code:
[url="http://abstractreality.boards.net/thread/128/revival-dawn-piece-rp"]Abstract Reality[/url]

Double the rewards added, just cause.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerise

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Cerise Videl
Age : 23
Race : Human
Devil Fruit : Temp-Temp Fruit
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Character Name: Cerise Videl
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: None
Starting Roll Claim: One extra
Accessories Claim: Profile Badge

Origins: How did you find your way to Revival Dawn? 2nd page of Google.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:39 pm

@Cerise wrote:
Character Name: Cerise Videl
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: None
Starting Roll Claim: One extra
Accessories Claim: Profile Badge

Origins: How did you find your way to Revival Dawn? 2nd page of Google.


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayth

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Age : 0
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Character Name: Haythen Avery
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: Supernova
Starting Roll Claim: 1 extra roll
Accessories Claim: profile batch

Origins: My friend Cerise!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:02 pm

@Hayth wrote:
Character Name: Haythen Avery
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: Supernova
Starting Roll Claim: 1 extra roll
Accessories Claim: profile batch

Origins: My friend Cerise!


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baltroy

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Alice Baltroy Ronx
Epithet : Flying Dart
Age : 22
Race : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
World Position : Commander
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Captain
Haoshoku : 5
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 5
Attack (ATK) : 290
Defense (DEF) : 300
Reflex (RX) : 345
Willpower (WP) : 320
Level : 51
Experience Points : 5150
Bounty : 172,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 8,300,000

Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:18 pm

Character Name: Alice Baltroy Ronx (I know it changed since my starting roll)
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: Revolutionary Commander
Starting Roll Claim: 1
Accessories Claim: Profile Badge

Origins: Wanted to get back into rping after a year away from it and decided to go for my favourite manga ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar

TrackerBioFighting StyleEquipment

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000


Posts : 1139

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:22 pm

@Baltroy wrote:
Character Name: Alice Baltroy Ronx (I know it changed since my starting roll)
Level Claim: 40
World Position Claim: Revolutionary Commander
Starting Roll Claim: 1
Accessories Claim: Profile Badge

Origins: Wanted to get back into rping after a year away from it and decided to go for my favourite manga ^^


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sesshomaru

avatar

Enter Tracker Here Name : Sesshomaru Kento
Epithet : Thousand-Eyes
Age : 27
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Devil Fruit : Me Me no Mi (Eye-Eye Fruit)
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 3
Attack (ATK) : 315
Defense (DEF) : 205
Reflex (RX) : 315
Willpower (WP) : 200
Level : 40
Experience Points : 4000
Bounty : 135,000,000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Pioneers of Revival Dawn   Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:18 am

Character Name: Sesshomaru
Level Claim: Level 40
World Position Claim: Supernova
Starting Roll Claim: extra roll
Accessories Claim: Profile Badge

Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Pioneers of Revival Dawn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pioneers of Revival Dawn
» Wolves of the Dawn
» Dawn Spark
» Dragon Ball Z Revival of Frieza movie!
» Battling untill dawn (Evelyn, Hope)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Introduction :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: