Revival Dawn is a One Piece RP forum, set in an alternate universe of the canon One Piece manga and anime.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Revival Dawn's Origins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Race : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Position : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin Admin no Mi
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 9001
Defense (DEF) : 9001
Reflex (RX) : 9001
Willpower (WP) : 9001
Level : 9001
Experience Points : 9001
Bounty :
Berries :

PostSubject: Revival Dawn's Origins   Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:05 pm

I was originally a member of the founding team of the former Romance Dawn RP site. The first time around, I had left soon after the launch of the site for reasons I can't rightly remember anymore. However, I later received an invitation from a fellow founder, who wondered if I wanted to join their endeavor in overhauling the site.

I happily accepted and together, we had created a decently populated RP forum. However, after a while, I was not able to fulfill my commitments as a founder due to real-life problems. So, I took a break from the site, not knowing how long it would be for. My big mistake was not informing everyone of my impending break. I hoped to return soon enough to not think it necessary, but things happened, and time flew by.

A few months later, I attempted to return, only to find that the site had completely vanished; likely deleted. Disappointed by its fate, I decided to move on to role playing on other forums.

Fast-forward a year or so, I met a member of the Romance Dawn staff on another website and discovered what had happened to Romance Dawn. It was supposedly deleted by one of the founders, and since it happened a few weeks after my leaving, many had assumed me to be the culprit.

It pained me to think that any of my friends, despite any differences we may have had, would've thought I would be capable of such a thing after putting my life and blood into the site. Still, I would like to believe that it was simply a considered suspicion rather than an outright conviction.

Hence, this site is in memory of Romance Dawn RP.

Gray

Special Thanks To...

Azure Snow (Terra Snow)
Dimitri H. King (Lazarus/Junbei)
Vincent S. Valentine (Leon/Red)
Yedidiyah (Aryeh)
Killa
Leo D. Morgan
Ravage Bones (Kaseki)
Kalliope
And all the other members of Romance Dawn RP

Back to top Go down