Revival Dawn is a One Piece RP forum, set in an alternate universe of the canon One Piece manga and anime.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Any and all characters with pioneer claims must check in at the Pioneer's Activity Check if they wish to keep their pioneer bonuses.
Ahoy-o, Pioneers! There have been some major updates to various site mechanics over the past few weeks. Please check them out here when you have the chance!
Share | 
 

 Trading Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar


Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Age : 9001
Race : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Position : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin Admin no Mi
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 9001
Defense (DEF) : 9001
Reflex (RX) : 9001
Willpower (WP) : 9001
Level : 9001
Experience Points : 9001
Bounty :
Berries :
Posts : 184

PostSubject: Trading Forum   Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:55 am





This is where you can trade items with other players or put them up for auction (auction option coming soon).

TRADE


To initiate a trade, you must reply to this topic using the following template.

Trade Initiation
Name of trading partner: Who are you trading this item with?
Item being traded: Name the item the INITIATOR is GIVING here. (Is it a devil fruit, a piece of equipment, or maybe even a ship?) Also, link the item here if there is a link for it.
Item being received: Name the item the INITIATOR is RECEIVING in exchange here. Also, link the item here if there is a link for it.

Reason for trade: This field isn't necessary to fill, but we may appreciate a reason for why these items are being traded.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Code:

[size=16][b]Trade Initiation[/b][/size]

[b]Name of trading partner:[/b]
[b]Item being traded:[/b]
[b]Item being received:[/b]

[b]Reason for trade:[/b]

[b]Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.[/b]




For the initiator's trade request to be transacted, the other trader must accept the trade using the following template.

Trade Conclusion
Name of trading partner:
Item being received:
Item being traded:

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Code:

[size=16][b]Trade Conclusion[/b][/size]

[b]Name of trading partner:[/b]
[b]Item being received:[/b]
[b]Item being traded:[/b]

[b]Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.[/b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.revivaldawn-oprp.com
Mazin

avatar

Name : Mazin Botros
Epithet : Water Walking
Age : 15
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Apollo’s Pompokolin (a.k.a. “Pompoko Pirates”)
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : Kilo Kilo no Mi
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 4
Attack (ATK) : 310
Defense (DEF) : 290
Reflex (RX) : 345
Willpower (WP) : 265
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Berries : 22,050,000
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Laurel O' Halloran
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Soar, Phoenix] (Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit)
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Jackpot] (20,000,000 Berries)

Reason for trade: Either Laurel makes 500 rolls or I do the exchange.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.


Last edited by Mazin on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up coding colors)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laurel O’Halloran

avatar

Name : Laurel O'Halloran
Epithet : Hundred-Faced O’Halloran
Age : 48
Race : Human
Faction : Pirates
Crew : Apollo’s Pompokolin
Ship : Xu Fu
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Bake-Danuki
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 6
Attack (ATK) : 300
Defense (DEF) : 120
Reflex (RX) : 420
Willpower (WP) : 370
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Bounty : 177,000,000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:07 pm

Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Mazin Botros
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Soar, Phoenix] (Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit)
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Jackpot] (20,000,000 Berries)

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1114

PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:14 pm

Mazin wrote:
Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Laurel O' Halloran
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Soar, Phoenix] (Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit)
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Jackpot] (20,000,000 Berries)

Reason for trade: Either Laurel makes 500 rolls or I do the exchange.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Laurel O’Halloran wrote:
Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Mazin Botros
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Soar, Phoenix] (Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit)
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Jackpot] (20,000,000 Berries)

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Deal done! Enjoy being a Tanuki, Laurel. And you enjoy your bath in gold, Mazin. (Although, I suppose you were technically already rich. So, as a reward for your sacrifice for the sake of your captain, please accept an additional 1,000,000 Berries!)

________________________________________________________


Last edited by Gray on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting my idiotic Grammar.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selene

avatar

Age : 0
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:34 pm

Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Cameron Belrose
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Tough Guy] You may start off with an additional 15 stat points.
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Can't Touch This]You may start off with a Logia devil fruit.

Reason for trade: I wish to use Hie Hie no Mi.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron

avatar

Name : Cameron Belrose
Epithet : The Silver Royal
Age : 21
Race : Merman
Faction : Pirate
Crew Position : Shipwright
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 2
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 160
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:51 pm


Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Selene
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Tough Guy] You may start off with an additional 15 stat points.
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Can't Touch This]You may start off with a Logia devil fruit.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

________________________________________________________
What's my name?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1114

PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:05 am

Selene wrote:
Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Cameron Belrose
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Tough Guy] You may start off with an additional 15 stat points.
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Can't Touch This]You may start off with a Logia devil fruit.

Reason for trade: I wish to use Hie Hie no Mi.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Cameron wrote:

Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Selene
Item being received: Starting Bonus [Tough Guy] You may start off with an additional 15 stat points.
Item being traded: Starting Bonus [Can't Touch This]You may start off with a Logia devil fruit.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Trade Accepted! -Pats Cameron's back for being so selfless.-

Actually, I only just now realized that Selene is your alt. I've messaged you on Discord! ;-;

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Vaan

avatar

Name : Alexander T. Vaan
Epithet : The Ghost
Age : 22
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Spectral Flame Pirates
Ship : -
Crew Position : Lookout
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 2
Attack (ATK) : 75
Defense (DEF) : 65
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:15 pm


Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Mezra
Item being traded: Starting Bonus(Super Rookie)
Item being received: Starting Bonus (Logia)

Reason for trade: Her lack of rping, and just being a good friend.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mezra

avatar

Age : 0
Haoshoku : 0
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 12,550,000
Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Alexander Vaan
Item being traded: Starting Bonus (Logia)
Item being received: Starting Bonus(Super Rookie)

Reason for trade: I don't RP here
Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

avatar


Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Race : Cyborg
Faction : Yonkou (Former)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Ship : Fistful AKA "The Fist" (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haoshoku : 9
Busoshoku | Kenbunshoku : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
Perks :

Posts : 1114

PostSubject: Re: Trading Forum   Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:20 pm

Alexander Vaan wrote:

Trade Initiation

Name of trading partner: Mezra
Item being traded: Starting Bonus(Super Rookie)
Item being received: Starting Bonus (Logia)

Reason for trade: Her lack of rping, and just being a good friend.

Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.

Mezra wrote:
Trade Conclusion

Name of trading partner: Alexander Vaan
Item being traded: Starting Bonus (Logia)
Item being received: Starting Bonus(Super Rookie)

Reason for trade: I don't RP here
Trade Agreement - I accept that once the items mentioned above are traded, there may not be a re-exchange, and I may lose that item forever.


________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Trading Forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Forum Game!
» The longest discussion on forum?
» Do You Have Any Suggestions For The Forum?
» Dark Thorn Trading posters
» Pokemon Trading Card Online!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Black Market-
Jump to: